twelvetwentytwo
Thursday, October 05, 2006
 
These days i've been a bit stressed, and while typing this, i'm staring at my little darling superhero elmo baruch punk who is cozily snuggled into the mess of tissue paper she surrounds herself with. Her tissue pile has been moved from the bottom right corner of her cage to the top left one so i guess that she's been busy moving it. She's a very persistent little creature :) And a darling to boot!

Otherwise, my best friend has been the school photocopying machine. Every evening, i spend sometime with it, stroking it, being with it, getting to know it on a one to one basis. It's our quality time together.

Tomorrow and saturday i have 2 fashion shows to attend so at least that gives me a breather. And there's always other measures of getting things off my chest e.g. shopping, crying, and big hugs :) Today i met a well loved friend who helped me with my photocopying. PHEW. Praise the Lord for His tender mercies :) Thanks Daddy :)

I think i am very blessed. I get invited to fashion shows and art shows. I'm driven around by a driver or my parents. I get to buy what i want when i want. I get to eat at swanky restuarants for breakfast-lunch-tea-dinner-supper. I have a personal trainer. I have memberships and get to go to exclusive clubs. And that's not all. I am very fortunate. Thanks DAD!!! :) I love you!

The week after is family court day. I will trust you Daddy God that it will be all alright.

There's also much work to be done. I can't wait for the end of the semester. Gosh, how time passes so fast.

But till then, it's back to work.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger