twelvetwentytwo
Friday, June 16, 2006
 
Tired, sad and broken.

I wish you were here you know. And you would give me a big hug. And we would watch soccer and forget about it.

I want to go home.

I miss my room.

Honestly, there is no place like home. But then, what if you don't really have a "home" home. Just a house that isn't safe to stay in anymore.

Elmo is grumpy. She doesn't like the new place. We--- me, porpor and gemma--- had to hide her in the toilet, or in the washing area, and she can't get to run around the room :( So she's throwing tantrums by throwing sawdust out of her cage and pouting a lot. Sorry darling, but this is the best mummy can offer now. Pls be patient k? When it's all resolved, we'll go back to my room and you can have a good run on the bed. I promise. Till then we must stay strong. We will be alright, in Jesus name, AMEN!

I love you elmo, i love you so so much.

Be patient k? We'll get to go home soon.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger