twelvetwentytwo
Saturday, April 29, 2006
 
YAY!!!!!!!!!!! THE EXAMS ARE OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel this enormous sense of gratitude to God for pulling me through the papers--- all 6 of them! Thank you Abba God :D For without His help, grace and mercy, I doubt I would have been able to go through it as well. Praise You Abba God. Great is Thy faithfulness. I think about it all, and I have a lot to be grateful to God for. Things aren't always perfect, and the voices are still in my head, but I am blessed with a lot of good things too.

So now what. A list of things to do. Was supposed to go to Morton's of Chicago's with the mum and the grandmum, but porpor didn't want to go, and I was feeling tired, so instead, I went home and s l e p t. A good 7hrs. Yeah. A nice long nap. During the exam, I had like only 2-4 hours of sleep each day. During term time, especially during the essay season of about 3 essays a week, ditto. This sem has been very tiring, and it was very different, but praise you Abba, GREAT IS YOUR FAITHFULNESS AND LOVE. Your mercies reaches to the sky and I have been blessed with the generous amount of favour You have bestowed on me.

Truly, I have been blessed. And I AM blessed. Praise you Father God. Praise you Jesus Christ. Praise you my dear Holy Spirit. Indeed I give thanks to You, for Your kindness, mercy and love shown towards me, despite how extremely undeserving I am. Praise you God. Truly You are to be praised and glorified. As for all that I have done, may it be a testimony to Your grace, favour and love, that in all that I have done and will do, I will bring glory to Your name God. Amen.


I went walking about today with my mum at marina square. Got a little cranky at the end, but was still not too bad. Saw a lot of nice pants and dresses. Hur hur.

So now what. So now you.

Wassup's guy. Missed me?
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger