twelvetwentytwo
Saturday, August 20, 2005
 
Matthew's leaving, and i feel sad. It's been about a month since i've joined this cell group (i joined on the 21st of july 2005), and i like it. On thursday we had dinner and bowling, and i walked and talked w melissa round the carpark at sicc cos it was too cold to bowl. We didnt do bible study cos there wasn't enough time. On friday we had matt's surprise party! I brought sausages and it was the most well recieved dish (yh was right, but i thought of that as well, just didn't say it). Had a video screening for matt, a very sweet production put up by his gf, and it was very touching. It made it even harder for him to leave. Matt made a short speech after that and the mood was really great. Met a lot of hwa chongnians there as well, so cool, including j iel i an who came really late and is pretty handsome. Reminded me of the time me and dewen kept bumping into him at orchard, and finally asked whether he was from hc at the guess boutique's changing room. Took lots of pictures which i hope they'd put up so we can all have a look. Today, the mood was more pensive. Met the new wesley pastor, kh, and he likes cats too. Has a cat named patches. I think he's really sweet and funny. Loved the thing he said about the mouth having a hole. Hahahha. We cut a cake for matt and his uncle (his uncle's bday today), met 2 strangely anti-social dogs, and played imaginiff w ding who's also v funny. It was great. I miss paul. I missed the way he made me feel really at home in the cell group when i 1st came. Thank you Lord for my cell group!

Feeling pretty melancholic about this all. 1st paul left. Then now matt. Nvm, at least there's melissa and all. I like my cell group.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger