twelvetwentytwo
Tuesday, November 23, 2004
 
God, help.
God take my life. I am no better than my ancestors. Oh God, listen and have mercy. I can't go on so depressed always. And i don't know what's wrong. I just can't seem to get out. And i'm just feeling sucky, and small things just make me flare up. And God, all i want to do is die. Maybe, tmr i will wake up and forget every sad and bad thing. I have been depressed ever since secondary 2. It's been 5 years God, when am i going to get well? I can't seem to get myself out of this, and i don't know what to do. God, i'm so hurt. Pls, pls, just come and give me your peace. I'm sorry for every bad thing i've done and for hurting you. Pls have mercy and heal my mental state. God there are voices in my head, there's ocd to deal w and there's depression. I dunno how to handle it anymore. It's so hard. God, i'm struggling so much just to be happy. You've promised joy to those to keep their faith in you. I've kept my faith in you. Pls God, give me your joy, that i will leave this depression. God, heal me. I beg you.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger